Thursday, February 13, 2014

Email from February 12, 2014


Hello Family,

The baptism that we had last weekend went so well. Her family was so happy  she was just so happy. These two wonderful children are getting baptized this weekend. It will go so great!!!

I know that you talk with G ans S. (On Facebook) We have a miracle story with that. So we were able to meet her family. And we talked a little bit about our message and then yesterday we got a phone call and it was 
G telling us that S brother wants to become mormon!!! So the Anziani are teaching him now!!! I cannot believe it. I do not know if I told you but when she got the gift of the Holy Ghost the blessing said her whole family would accept the gospel and they would go to the temple to be sealed as a family. And it is cool to see the fulfilling of this blessing. Her younger brother was with her at Family home evening and she was just so excited and happy!! So this has been an amazing miracle!
So I have not had bike accidents, but I flipped over my bike handles, but I am fine. Yes I remember M.

Tell Parker I am sorry he got sick. I understand, this last week I lost my voice completely. I felt bad my companion had to talk more. 

Well I can email next week. But I do not know how much I will tell you because I can just tell you in person a little later. (She is finishing her mission and will be home next week)

But I love you all and our week has been very good.

Love, 

ALI 

No comments:

Post a Comment