Thursday, February 6, 2014

Email from February 5, 2014

Good Morning Family, 

This week has been full of so many wonderful miracles and exciting days. 

Good News She IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!!!!! 
She is so excited. We talked with her yesterday on the phone.Her niece, she got up and bore her testimony about how proud she is about her aunt. The one who is getting baptized was crying, it was a tender moment. President, after the interview told her sister that she has a very special sister.

MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!! We were over at one of our part member families house Monday night and the mom said that she had something to say. And then she said her children WILL BE BAPTIZED (there are two of them). So when is the soonest that we can do it. I was left with my jaw left open and then the mom  said, and I will get baptized probably a little after that.  We said we can do it next weekend, so the 15th. One of them asked said we cannot do it sooner? I said no it is not possible. They will have their interviews this weekend. I cannot believe it. It is completely a miracle. I am just so excited. 

The lady from Ecuador, she is doing great. She came to church with her daughter and the members were just amazing. After church they went to eat with the members. The mom with a friend and the daughter with all of the young men and young women and she just loved it. 

So I was on an exchange with the sisters in lodi the other day and I happened to be on bike. Well there was a bit of a bike accident. I am okay, just came out with a few scrapes and bruised up knees. The thing that happened is that the brakes were not working so well and it was raining and the bike slipped and I flipped over the bike. And fell onto the road, but I am okay. 

Oh so I think I might be starting to like fish. I have never eaten so much fish in my life. Clams, oysters, a whole fish and its tail, crab legs, etc..  That picture that sorella Heupel put up was at the Duomo. We went on top. 

Yeah I can get something for them, but I do not know what they want, I will pick something out. 
But I love you all. 

Have a wonderful day! :) 

Love, 

Ali



No comments:

Post a Comment