Thursday, January 30, 2014

Email from January 29, 2014

Hello Family, 

This week has been jammed packed with so many things. We did have a scambio with the sisters. We have actually had two already (Cimiano and Muggio). 
So not this weekend but next weekend there will be a baptism. She will have her interview this weekend and I will tell you how it will go. I am just so excited for her. This is the sister of a member. So she was a member referral and one day she just showed up at church and her sister told us to work with her about 3 or so month ago. Oh the two filipino who were baptized they have been telling me that you talk to them (I talk to them on Facebook). They saw mom with a picture of an italian flag. 
Mom with the Italian flag

But anyways they are doing wonderful. On Sunday we went to a members house to have lunch and have a lesson with the two that were baptized and it was just a wonderful atmosphere. We were singing church songs and my companion was playing the piano. So our ward missionary leader just got changed. And I am really excited to work with the new one.  

We had a miracle in church. This family that we have been working with and the sisters had been working with them on and off for about a year CAME TO CHURCH!!! It took a lot of time, but they came to church. The kids enjoyed church and were happy to come. We had so many less actives that we are working with to come to church. We had a mystery woman in church as well. Her parents are members in Ecuador. We were able to teach her and her daughter. She said that she has been praying for a year to know what to do and two weeks ago she felt she needed to come to church. We met her later and she told us that when she told her parents that she went to church that they just started screaming for joy on the phone. We have been just having random things like that. 
The other day were teaching a part member family and their friends walked in and wanted to learn about the gospel. We have this couple we are working with that said they are coming to church on Sunday. Everyday is just full. That Lord is truly blessing us with this to do. It has been a blessing. I cannot tell you any more. 

Yes I got it (the letter we sent her).  The note (her little brother Conner's note to her) is really cute. Conner thank you and I need to give the pictures to them (we sent her a couple of pictures of the Sacred Grove to give to investigators). So I will. Well I love you all so much and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. I know that I will. 

I love you , 

ALi


With Sorella Heupel



With Sorella Heupel




No comments:

Post a Comment