Thursday, January 16, 2014

Email to her sister on January 16, 2014


Alison's letter to her sister Ashley and her husband James:
Hey Ashley and James,

I wanted to just tell you how much I love both of you. How much I am thankful for you and everything that you do. I want to tell you that your children are beautiful and will be shining bright stars. You guys are wonderful parents. 
I am not sure if I have ever bore my testimony to you in Italian and I probably have but I wanted to do it. 
     Ashley e James,  io so con tutto il mio cuore che la chiesa di Gesù Cristo dei Santi degli Ultimi Giorni è la l'unica chiesa sulla faccia della terra vera. So che Gesù Cristo veramente è venuto qua di liberarci di espiare per noi che possiamo avere la via. Senza questa via siamo persi. E so che oggi Dio continua di parlare con i suoi figli tramite un profeta vivente Thomas S. Monson. 

VI voglio tanto bene,

Ali 
Translation:

I know with all my heart that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church on the face of the earth.  I know that Jesus Christ really came here to deliver us, to atone for us, that we can have the way. Without this way we are lost. And I Know that God continues to speak to His children through a living prophet Thomas S. Monson.

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment