Thursday, January 23, 2014

Email from January 22, 2014

Hello Family,

This past week has been amazing. The baptisms went well and they were so excited. They just could not stop smiling. There were so many member we were really impressed. On Sunday right after they got the Gift of the Holy Ghost they turned and told us that they feel something. More like '' Sisters we feel something.'' They are just awesome. All the members were just so excited for them. It was just a wonderful day. 

Alison had been sick and needed to go to the hospital and was given a "white diet"
So a white diet was: Only potatoes, carrots, rice, bananas and apples. And the thing is I could not add seasonings. IT was hard!!! The hospitals are okay, but it just took forever. But it was an interesting experience.  

Alison's grandma got married on Saturday
I cannot believe GRANDMA IS MARRIED!!!! WHAT!!!! STRANGE!!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!! I REALLY HOPE THAT SHE IS HAPPY!!!

Alison's sister has been sick
Tell Brittany I am sorry she is sick. I hope that she feels better and the girls. And I am glad to know that everything is going well with you guys.

The past week it has been nothing but rain up until yesterday and it is nice to see the sun Again, but we think it will go away again. 
I do not know if you remember this story. Well I had this feeling last Saturday that we needed to pass by her house. She had been telling us that we could not see her etc etc., but she was there. This is out in a little town outside of Milan. We taught her a lesson and she became our new investigator. It was quite a cool experience. Another really amazing thing is in about two weeks we will have another baptism. It is a sister of a member. She has changed her life so much and she will be getting baptized. She has been coming to church regularly. In this past week there have been so many miracles. More than I can begin to explain. We keep running into less actives, people who have met with the missionaries in the past etc... But the cool thing was yesterday we were walking to the bus stop and when we saw how much time we had to wait for the bus we decided to walk to the next bus stop. While we were walking some woman stopped us saying sisters and we turned and she said I am a member of the church and I have not been to church in a long time, but could you pass by my house? and we took her information and we are going to see her next week. But we have been having so many miracles. 

Parker, prepare all you can. I know you will be a great missionary one day. Conner listen to mom and dad.

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day, as I know that my companion and I will. 

Love,

ali 


These are pictures of the two filipino who sono state battezzati sabato (who were baptized Saturday). Alison and her new companion Sorella Egbert

Alison and her previous companion Sorella Heupel


Alison, Sorella Heupel

Alison and Sorella Heupel
At a Museo (Museum)



No comments:

Post a Comment