Thursday, January 9, 2014

Email from January 8, 2014

Hello family, 

I love those pictures of you guys. The kids are just stinking cuties. Were they with you guys? Or were these pictures taken at different places? 

We sent her these pictures of her niece and nephew.

Alison's nephew Ronan

Alison's niece Brinley



My new companion with be Sorella Egbert (I believe that is how you spell it, but I could be wrong). So I will be with her tomorrow that is weird to say. I cannot believe that Sorella Heupel is going home, it feels unreal. 

During New Years we just heard all the loud crashing and things outside. It sounded a little bit like fire works. We are not that far outside of Duomo. But I remember the last New Years when I lived by Pt. Venezia we heard the fireworks and could see them. President Dibb told us that we needed to be in the house by 5.  But I was still glad to be inside. 


This weekend is the interview for the baptisms!!! I cannot wait. On Sunday they said they could not deny the feelings they felt and they know this church is true. I love these people with all my heart. Everyone we are working with are my family here in Italy. 

I love you guys and hope that you have enjoyed the holidays. Have a wonderful day.

Love, 

Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment