Wednesday, June 12, 2013

EMail from June 12, 2013

Hey family,

Parker: I am doing good. I am not jealous that you are watching all those shows. But I am glad that you are going to EFY and sounds like you will have fun with the other trip. love you 

Conner: I love you and still miss you too. Bergamo is wonderful. My mission is going great and I am learning a lot.

I am being transferred to Savona. It is a city on the beach. It is a sister city. I am going to be white washing this city and back up training someone. Which is really weird because normally someone who is in their second transfer would stay in their city and continue doing their twelve week program there. So this shall be fun. My new companion will be sorella Pace. So during the summer this will be wonderful. The summer finally has arrived and the last few days has been a little bit warm. We could have bought bikes here but we did not, but I know that there they do.

Yeah we are still teaching her sister and our investigators seem to be doing well. The strike just happens for one day and it is just when they choose to happen; so sometimes we do not even know when it will be. We do not go to Verona each week for a conference it was only three times. So half of the time. Yeah and we had p-day there one time. It was sweet to be able to see everything again. I remembered a lot of places and streets and how to get around it was kind of cool. It takes about two hours to get there in train. One P-day we did a hike and another time we went with a member to Citt'alta was the first Rome. Or original Rome. 

I know sister Heupel and we were in the MTC together for three weeks. And I have seen her around here and there. But yeah that is a small world. I will eventually give you photos I am sorry, I just do not have my cord. I love you all and I hope that you will have a wonderful day.
Love,
Ali




Alison with her companion Sorella Gillette






Romeo and Juliet's Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment