Sunday, June 30, 2013

Email from June 26, 2013

We have seen miracle after miracle. I do not even know where to begin.  How about yesterday. We found this amazing family that the missionaries had worked with over three years ago.  We taught them and the spirit was so strong.  They truly had the desire to know the truth.  Then for the past week we have been finding people to teach.  People have been pulling us aside asking if we are Mormons and if we could give them a Book of Mormon. Others when we talk, ask if we could come into their house or find a bench  and explain more. It has been a jammed packed week but awesome.

We got our bikes yesterday. And man is my companion and I sore. Haha we kind of laughed about it this morning. But we are grateful to have them because now we get all over Savona faster.

So today we are going to cinque terre with the senior couple in our ward. It is a collection of 5 cities, that we have is a beautiful scenery.  So we are going to have a lot of fun. I will send you pictures of that too.

Well I hope you are well, I love you.

Ali

Alison and Sorella Pace in Savona

Alison and Ylenia Caruso in Bergamo

Ylenia Caruso's baptism.  Sorella Gillette, Ylenia Caruso and Alison

Mikhail Moroni Botta (the bishop's son) baptized Ylenia





Alison said: Funny story about the green skirt. I made it.  It was just two different sheets of fabric and I did that. I am just a little amazed.

Alison said: It is like I am in Florida. The beach, palm trees, etc... 








No comments:

Post a Comment