Thursday, July 4, 2013

Email from July 3, 2013

Hey family,

So I feel like you guys just seem to be having different connections lately everywhere with my mission. News about the bike. My bike currently is out of working condition and I need to take it in. It has been having problems with the brakes and it will just randomly stop without touching the brakes. We will be taking in my bike. But I still think this bike is better than the bike I had in Verona. Can you guys believe it, in august it has been a year! 
Oh so lately everyone keeps thinking I am from Napoli. They say my color of my skin, hair and etc. People are starting to think I am Italian. HAHA kind of fun. 
We still are having miracles that come out of thin air. My companion and I are just shocked each and everyday. We met a woman in the park the other day and started a conversation with her and find out her mother in law is an active member in our church and she lives with her and she is not. So we taught her and set up another lesson and are extremely excited. We never thought to meet her. And we just have crazy awesome experiences all the time. 
We ended up seeing one, but the one city we saw of the cinque terre was gorgeous. Do not worry I will send you photos. It was like a paradise. I still in awe everyday with Italy. There are different things around the corner, new surprises. Well I am glad to see that your vacation went well. I know it does always seem there is need for a vacation from a vacation. Well I love you all and I hope that you all have the most wonderful day. 

love,

Ali 




We went (Alison's parents) to Palmyra, New York this past week.  At the visitor's center we met a senior missionary who told us that a Sister Mancuso from their Ward was serving in Milan.  We had the opportunity to meet her parents while we were in New York.  Here is a picture of us.


Conner (Alison's youngest brother) Brent, Maria, and brother and sister Mancuso

No comments:

Post a Comment