Thursday, July 11, 2013

Email from July 10, 2013

Hey family, 

The time for me, when I think about it, I am just in shock. Sometimes it feels like it has been longer than it has and other days shorter so I really think it is abnormal. 

A is going well. I like how you have named A, A. Haha well we taught her and it went well last time. We could not see her this week there was a little mix up and so we will see her next week. We had a BBQ last week with the family. Man I ate so much, but it was nice. They cook very well. They are doing good as well. We have not had time to take the bike, but we are going to do that soon. Because we need them to get around. Yesterday we had to run 20 minutes to catch our bus. We were on the complete other side of town and we were just sprinting. One lady as we were running was like "oh poverine." haha. She at least felt bad we were running in dresses. I feel like that is my life. Well that was like the first time here. Yesterday we had interviews with our new president and then after the Zone conference because it was an interview, zone conference in one. We had 15 minutes to catch our train. And we had our huge box full of books of Mormon and other things and I was carrying it and running. That was a site. The box was one of the heaviest boxes I have ever carried and I was sure I was going to pull my back in the process; but it turned out all right and we made it to our train. We found this other amazing woman in the park. She is awesome and already believes in the book of Mormon and Joseph Smith.  Almost all the people we are teaching are Italian except one or two. It is crazy!!  


Well that was my crazy week, I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you all. 

Love, 

Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment