Thursday, July 25, 2013

Email from July 24, 2013

Hello Family, 

So I am staying in Savona another transfer with sorella Pace and then in two weeks sorella Bringas will be back with us. So yeah transfers are this week, but nothing is happening so we are good. We ended up not going to Florence, but she went straight from Florence to Madrid.

So we still do not have a branch president and someone told us the we would not get one until October. I could be wrong but that is what I heard. It is a little hard because we have not had ward council ever and we have only had one meeting with our ward mission leader. But we can only go up. So when ever we do finding now we think that this man could be the next new president. Because we are in need of priesthood holders.

We have been having miracles like crazy! We met a man the other day. Let's call him D. He had met the missionaries a couple years ago and they had left him a book of Mormon. We met with him the other day and he was like I could not find my book of Mormon and he was saying how this was interesting to him. But he is going to read the book of Mormon and continue meeting with us. I will tell you how it goes. Now I will tell you about E she is awesome (a member referral from one of our awesome members, who does everything for us) and she is truly trying to find the truth. We have been seeing her for about a month now. She is reading and it is just amazing. Anyway, lately we have just been blessed with wonderful people to teach.

I forgot to answer a question from last week. You asked me if I hear from anyone that I baptized. And I hear from Jeremy. I do not have the right email address to Kevin and Vivian, so I am trying to work on getting their info. I have a girl who was less active that I was working with who now lives in America who was reactivated who write me. She went through the temple a couple weeks ago to do baptisms and now she is getting her patriarchal blessing.

Anyways I am trying to think of more, sorry I really am bad at remembering more. But I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful day. 

love 

Ali 



No comments:

Post a Comment