Saturday, August 10, 2013

Incredible coincidence

 
This weekend we have a sister from Miami staying with us.  She is participating in the Single Adult conference here in Orlando.  When she arrived yesterday, I told her she would be staying in my daughter Alison's room and that Alison was serving in Milan, Italy.  She said she had been in Italy this past May and that in Verona she met Sorella Gomez and Sorella Bush.  I told her that Sorella Gomez had been Alison's companion!  She said that when she started talking to
Sorella Gomez they realized that she had served with Sorella Gomez' cousin when she served her mission in Riverside, California! What a coincidence! She texted me the picture she took in Verona. She gave some cookies she bought in Cinque Terre, a place that she visited. I told her that Alison had been there and that she had just sent me pictures of it (see previous post).
 
Sorella Bush, Sorella Gomez and Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment