Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Email from September 25, 2013


Hello Family, 

I do not remember If I told you about our fridge. It is quite interesting. The reason for this is because it is not the easiest to open. You see once one person opens the fridge the second time around is ridiculous. But it also is fun, we kind of make it into a game. We have to completely brace ourselves to open the door. 
I want to tell you about this amazing miracle that happened the other week. So we were doing a bit of finding work and we stopped these college students. One of the college students recognized me. She told me, I think I talked with you about 6 months ago. It took me a second to remember who she was and then I did. I had talked to her when I was in Milan last time. How just awesome is that. So I am just hoping that I will run into more. I am really excited because this time around in Milan the people can understand me :). 

Mom and Dad: 1. How is it going in Milan with the Ecuadorian lady? 
Alison: Answer to question number one, she is doing awesome. She has a baptism date ( I told her that I was Spanish (Alison is half Puertorrican), people think that I am not American, they know that there is some type of Spanish in me, they just cannot wait to ask me the question and they always think that I can speak it, but then I tell them I cannot). She is such a kind and wonderful person and she wants her whole family in the gospel. She wants her husband, her family that live in Ecuador. She actually has a relation that is a member and wants to surprise her when she becomes Mormon. She said it would be a great gift for her. 

Mom and Dad: 2. You mentioned an awesome Italian couple you are teaching? How is that going? 
Alison: Question number two it is going. 

Mom and Dad: 3. Where do you go on p-days?  
Alison: Question number three well we are trying to figure that one out. Today I just slept because I was exhausted, but I will tell you next week. Mainly p-day we get gelato. We love gelato. 

Mom and Dad: 4. Do you get together with the other Sorelle for p-days?
Alison: Question number four: Well not yet. 

Mom and Dad: 5. Did you see the ideas I sent you for the activities? We suggested an international activity, since the Navigli Ward has members from all over the world.
Alison: Question number five: Yes I saw the list, thank you. Yeah they want us to put together a display board and other things. 

So yesterday we were at Reggio Emilia.I think for some reason when ever we do scambi I am always on the bikes. Which is fine with me and I love it. But it was awesome there. Bad news the breaks on the bikes were ridiculous. The breaks do not work very well so I had to cruise for a little bit before stopping. 

Anyway I love you all and I hope that you will have a wonderful week.
Love,
Ali





Pictures!!!!!

Sorella Heupel and Sorella Hanson

Sorella Bringas, Sorella Pace and Sorella Hanson

Sorella Willis and Sorella Hanson

Sorella Hanson and Sorella Gillette

Sorella Hoppe, Sorella Willis, Sorella Hanson, Sorella Durfee

No comments:

Post a Comment