Monday, August 27, 2012

Email from Alison for last week


Hey Family,
HAha I am glad you enjoyed my last email. Yes I thought you would enjoy my little testimony in italian. Don't worry I know more than that. But haha I am glad that Conner's prayers have been answered. Want to know something funny, when the church primary president came she told us to think about how all the children are praying for us, so I guess that is how it is. I showed everyone conners letter because I loved it and everyone is like in love with him. I am glad that everything is organized for Parker at school. Let us hope it is all going well. Yes mom I can see the pictures and my fellow missionaries think that I look like you. Mom I have realized that I can easily understand spanish as well. We have had a few people bare their testimonies in spanish and other things and it is not that had to understand. But I think when deals with the gospel it is pretty easy, but others things are different.
So for our devotional the other day Elder Neil Anderson came and spoke and since it was Presidents Monsons birthday we sang a birthday song for him it was funny. What Elder Anderson spoke on was everything that President Monson would say if he was here and hit 9 points, I would type them but I left my journal in the classroom and we are not allowed to go into the classroom if we are not in church attire.
I am trying to think of other things that have happened but I am completely drawing a blank I am sorry.  Oh the other missionaries in my room left on Monday so our room has been really quite. It is just me and my collega sorella willis. Let me tell you it has been nice, we get to bed on time and get to sleep with out interuptions. We are not getting any new people until next week, but we do not even know if we are. We wonder if they are going to wait until the next group of italians come in because it is in three weeks.
Let me tell you of what me and my collega sorella willia are doing as service at the mtc. Since we have been feeling like there are different things we can do. Each night we are sort of doing like a secret note for a group of girls on our floor. We go and place it on their day and pretty much run away as fast as we can in order not to get caught in the action. The other night was a close one we were placing it on the door and after we did the door began to open. I booked it, I ran as fast as I could away. I think my collega thought I was crazy (pazzo). But anyway we are currently writing one for one of the sorelle in my ramo (branch) because she has been having a hard time and she is one of the sorelle I connect with the most. Sorella Durffee is her name she is so sweet. I do splits with her because she likes to work out and my companion does not like to much physical activity. But anyways we do it to try and brighten up others days.  
Oh on another note, I think I scared my collega the other day, I was went into to line to get a wrap, the wraps take forever, but they are better than eating something I do not want to eat. But anyways the line took 25 minutes to get the food and when I finally got the wrap and went back to the italian table she looked like she had been driven crazy on why I was not back. She said our district leader had said that I hope she did not die. HAHA I felt like sometimes the lines take forever. Good thing we get at least 45 minutes for lunch.
Well I hope you all are going to have a wonderful remainder of the week and I love you all. Oh give Parker a hug from me, because I know how much he is not the biggest fan of hugs and a kiss hahaha. Oh and Conner too, I could never forget the muchine.
Love
Sorella Alison Hansone

No comments:

Post a Comment