Thursday, September 27, 2012

Last Week's email

Hey family, 

Mom- i was going to send you out a card but my p-day got crazy and I had no time so here is your b-lated birthday wish, I am so sorry I did not send anything out to you, I love you lots. 

Okay sweeeeet, Thanks and I am going to try and resend that email again, you will get it at least at one point. Yeah I said pictures and I am not sure why, but maybe I will just send you pictures home when I get out of the MTC. So guess what yesterday I got to be a host for the new missionaries, ahh it was so awesome. The new sister missionaries were so cute, I just love missionaries now. I guess your heart truly goes out for them now more then before because I am in their position. But anyways it was sad some of the sisters were crying, but I just tried to make them feel at home. I had two Spanish speaking girls I helped and one sister going to the Czech Republic (that would be tough). I still get up each day thinking how in the world can I be leaving for Italy, I have 11 days. OMG I cannot believe it. I am going to be teaching in italy :) I get all excited now because of how close it is. 

We had an amazing speaker on Sunday His name was Watson missionary director of proselyting, he spoke about the book of mormon and about the play that is out and how they worked against it in new York to stop all the bad publicity. He said they bought space in time square, put up segno sul taxi cars e videos in the taxi cars e much more. He talked about how the book of mormon saved him. How he could not read until he read the book of mormon and it was just a good talk. On Sunday we had a talk from Sheri Dew omg she was just absolutely amazing. I love this woman. And the talk she gave was inspired. 

My roommates left on Tuesday and we got a new set yesterday, they are going english speaking again but I already love them. And I miss my old ones but I know that they are out doing the service of God. My collega and are have been having very different lessons lately. We plan and then our lessons always take a different course so we never end up teaching the lesson we had planned, but trust me it is not a bad things. Oh so an amazing thing happened the other day, so one of our simpatizzanti pietro he never shows emotion and we finally got him to smile in the lesson. AHH I was so happy, I mean it was different and he seemed excited for once!!! 

Oh I saw a Older Lady who is in Grandmas ward on monday. My collega needs new shoes so we went to the garment center and she was there to try on the shoes. But anyway I thought that was cool. Mom and Dad I just love my mission. I think this has probably been the best choice I ever ever made in my entire life. And I know that Dio sta bendendo mi. AHH I just cannot wait. 

I am sorry to hear that he went home I will put him in my prayers and I hope that all is well. I sparo all will get fixed and that he can come back out on his mission again. I am glad to here that Brittany and Bronson are adjusting their lives to the school and I am glad that James is getting better. I love you all and I will try to send that letter. 

Love 

Sorella Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment