Thursday, September 27, 2012

Today's email

Hey Family, 
Mom I sent off a letter to Brittany last Thursday, I hope it gets to her. I had wrote her a letter the other week but did not finish the letter so I had to wait until the following Thursday to send it off. Tell her I am sorry if she did not get one. I can write her another one if it does not make it to her. HAha Garth was funny, I did not realize that it was him in front of me until we were walking down the stairs in the gym for the Brigham city dedication. When I thought that I knew him I kept wanting to get his attention. I finally asked one of My anziani to tape his shoulder for me and we only bore our testimonies to him in Italian. But that is funny. 

I got your packages, I love the watch and I think I was more excited for the carrying kit I love it. Mom I cannot believe I only have 5 days left I was sort of freaking out the other day. Of course in a good way, I just hope that I will be able to do everything that will be needed of me on the missions. So one of the sisters in our group came up to me and said that there have been no problems with the Italian visa and when I heard that I was so happy!! Because I did not know the other missions at least in Spain have been having to be switched to other missions, so God is truly blessing us with this right now. I saw them and I like them. I told you the dress looked good on you. 

Mom, I have plenty of things, if I need anything I can go to the book store and buy some more. So our flight is going to be a day long. We got our travel plans the other day, that was so amazing. I am trying to think of what I can tell you about the MTC but I cannot think about anything right now. I probably will write you and tell you about everything later. Can you tell grandma thank you for the Cookies and brownies, my roommates and I have been eating them. Well I love you all and I hope that you all are doing well and I am glad to see all is well. I hope that Parker will feel better. And tell Conner I love him tons and Parker as well!! 

Love 

Sorella Alison Hanson 

No comments:

Post a Comment