Thursday, September 27, 2012

The email that we never got and Alison had to send 5 times for some reason

Hey Family, 

Ok let me see, she is one of the shorter brunettes. Um she is the one who is a little more plump. But I thought both brunettes had long hair that was short. She likes to wear scarves, so if she is wearing scarf then that is here but I could be wrong and then there could be someone else who is wearing a scarf in that photo. In the group that went off that time there were only 4 guys and 6 girls. It was a small group compared to ours. Mom give me a minute to think about the scriptures, I probably will come back on later today and tell you. That is good to know that you like to follow the blog. Oh I added a few pictures and I hope you enjoy them. Oh the last picture was taken today. 

Well I guess betris had to go at one point. But man that stinks, why in the world would someone do that. Oh well. sorry mom, I know you likes it. okay mom I will look for my cousin. I still cannot believe how fast it has gone. Oh so I want to tell you an experience I had the other day. No it was not a fun one. So my collega and I went to teach a lesson we were completely prepared for the lesson and we not worry about how it was going to go, because we had prepared and thought it was going to go well. I think we might have been a little to confident over it. We went into the lesson it was a total disaster. I mean we could not even speak it got to the point where we were telling each other we wanted to leave. I think we thought we could do it all by ourselves and not with heavenly father. Because we were like oh we know how to do this, it is no big deal. But so we had a bit of a crying feast over it, I know me crying for a long periods of time over a lesson who would have thought. But anyway you Sister Travalini in your ward who has been sending me letter. Well her letter came the next day and she put quotes in her letter. I read them to my collega and they just seemed to be perfect for our current situation. I do not have them on me right now but I will probably type them on here later or something. But they seemed to brighten up our moods, I truly think the Lords knows exactly what we need. 

Oh I want to tell you about this crazy picture that we got from the frencesce the other day. So my collega while we were planning on of our lesson through a note into the room it had a picture of smigal on it (ok I know I spelled that wrong) and so we decided to draw a ringwrath and it is colorful (we made it last night, my collega and I) Anyway I just wanted to say that because it makes me laugh. Oh we also had a awesome lesson yesterday, we were able to teach in italian for over 35 minutes what. I was happy. 

Oh I thought they were sent with Conners letter and I was worried they would not get here. Man that would have created less stress hahaha. Oh well. The funny thing is mom I was thinking the same thing over that issue. In my district the other days we had an hour talk over issues that needed to be confronted and it has helped our district so much. Because I am not saying there was contention we just were not all on the same page and it was a times a little bothersome to others. Well mom and dad and of course the boys I love you all and hope all is well. I hope your remainder of the week goes well. Tante bella cose e anche ci amo. 

Ciao,

Sorella Hanson 

No comments:

Post a Comment