Saturday, September 15, 2012

Alison's letter this week

Hey family, 
I recent the email from last week and I hope you got it this time. Sorry about that I did not know that it did not go through, at least I wrote a letter so that you knew I was ok. Yeah that would be great if I can get a new watch. I just did not know what to do with it. I have never had a watch start running backwards. It was strange, oh mom I have a request if possible. You know that travel tolietry bag you have for when you travel that you put everything known to man in. Like all your tooth brushes, toothpaste and everything else. Can you send me one? Because that would be a great help. 

Yeah I can write them, they are also allowed to email me if they wanted. Since there are in my immediate family. But if they want something tangible I am totally fine with writing them. Do you forward them the emails as well? That is a crazy that he is going there. I know a bunch of the people heading out to Fiji this Saturday and the only thing I know how to say in fijian is hello. But that is a cool mission. Oh and I will tell Tyler you said hello. 

We had a group of friends head out to France and Canada French speaking on Monday and Tuesday, but because of how close everyone can get at the MTC it was hard to watch them go. I mean I know I will probably see them again, but it was different. I mean I am now thinking in three weeks when I head out how challenging it will be for me to say good bye to my zone. Things are fine with my companion, we just like I have said both a pride issue and we both do not want to talk about our weaknesses. Mom and Dad it is not like I feel like I am not learning here, but the guys in my district are learning at such a faster pass. I love talking in italian and I am still trying to get my companion to talk more. It is such a pretty language. Here are the scriptures I currently have memorized in italian: James 1:5, first vision, Mose 1:39, our purpose, and half of D&C 4, which trust me I have to review all the times because I really feel if I do not not I will forget it. 

Tell the munchie I love him and he is amazing!!!! He is silly and I am always trying my hardest to remain focused.

We heard the other day the only way you are able to teach the doctrine is to understand it better and I have been striving to read the doctrine and learn it to its fullest potential, but once I know one part, I open a cannon ball effect and want to learn everything. Well I feel like I have been writing a lot and there are other people who are in need of using the computer, so I guess I will send this one then add the pictures and tell me if you have received that last email. Alright? I love you all and I love hear about your lives because I am never there to. Alright I know I have said good bye like twice maybe more, but love you bye. 

Love 
Sorella Hanson 

Fratello Bulloch's last day of teaching us

No comments:

Post a Comment