Wednesday, November 7, 2012

E-mail from October 31st

Happy Halloween Family, 
Parker just looks like he weighs 500 pounds!! Haha it just looks funny. Then conner I like the sheild. Oh and mom it is only a American holliday, so there is no Halloween in Italy. Which is sad, but that is just how it is. 

I like how you had to list all the places we are from I did not know we were french. Italians, well they are really nice to you at first then once you tell them why you are talking to them and what they want some became a little rude. I think it is really a mix of things. And the italian people are afraid to have kids because of how expensive everything is here that people are saying that there will eventually be no true Italians. But they kind of look Spanish. I think we try different gelato every other day. MOM and DAD there is no peanut butter, I miss my peanut butter!! But I guess nutella will be my substitute. I like the gelato that has nutella in it and the nuts. Oh that one is good. 

Actually the other day because it has been raining brought in the cold weather. Oh it is funny my hands start to freeze when riding the bike because of the rain. But it stopped raining so it is a lot better weather. Oh I have a few stories to tell you, first the accident with my Companions bike. Her brakes stopped working and so we are getting it fixed today, but on monday we were coming down the large hill from church and so we were walking the bike and for the small hill we rode our bikes down, but she forgot that her brakes were not working and so her bike just zoomed down the hill and she had no way to stop, so she jumped off her bike and she had to continue to run when she got off or she would fall flat on her face. Then both her shoes go flying off. Her bike does not stop but continues to go down the hill straight into a car. It was lucky because her bike hit the tire of the car and bounced off the car was fine though and she was too. But two men come around the corner asking if everything was fine because they only saw the bike. But since everything was fine we were just busting up laughing. 

Next I want to tell you about a amazing bakery that is right across from our house, I love to eat their pasteries. You see my companion is a bit of a health freak and really does not like to eat out. But I do so I just got it for me. But the creme ohh it was so good. Well we found out on monday we cannot teach Helen or Tina anymore. They do not have there promessa which permits them to be in Italy and so they cannot get baptized and they are not legal. And whats stinks in the middle of the lesson Monday Tina asked us why she was feeling like her heart was bursting. She felt the spirit, but she cannot get baptized. Oh we have not been able to get a hold of our other baptismal date sisi, so yeah. Rosa we had a appointment scheduled with her and we went to her house, her son gave us back the BOM and said she was not interested in us. It was sad. But on a good not another woman we have not been able to see, came to church sunday and said she loved it so much she is going to set aside every sunday morning so she can come for the 3 hours. Her name is Esther and she is from Peru. Well we go to caldiero yesterday for her appointment and well we were waiting at a members house and the bus to bring Esther to where we were never came. She said she was waiting and waiting and the bus was not there. She was waiting out in the cold for an hour. I felt so bad, but we are seeing her tonight!!

Well that is a little of what has been going on love you all and well I guess the adventures are still to come. 

Love, 

Ally 

No comments:

Post a Comment