Sunday, February 24, 2013

E-mail from February 20, 2013


Hello Family,
I was going to wait until it happened, but I can tell you now. Well I have some exciting news about what will be happing this week and next week. Vivian is having her baptismal interview on Friday and then her baptism will be next saturday  march 2 :) . Vivian is so funny. This Sunday during church they announced that in April there will be a temple trip and she said she wanted to go. So after sacrament meeting she pulling me with her so I could ask someone more about it. And since her baptism is next week she can go. She really wants to haha. I think I told you that she is 18. 
 I do not know how many we got, it was just a lot.  I actually have no idea about the other missionaries. We do not find out about those things until transfers end. So we will see. In my ward there are four missionaries. Sorella Eaton grew up in Washington and then moved to Idaho. I think I told you that she served in Collegno, Florence and now here.
  Well that is exciting that Parker is completely finished. I bet that you are happy about it. I bet that he is happy it is done with though. Mom you need to learn not trip on things like dad says. Haha, well at least it was not as bad as it could have been.
  Ooh I am excited I love his drawings. I am sorry I have been so bad at writing letters here in Milan. But really I cannot wait to see what Conner drew me.  First can I ask if mom was using the computer? I am just kidding, I remembered that something always happened when you were mom. But at least you got a new one.
  Your week just seems to be always busy. I hope it will be better, but I realized it will not slow down until after tax season. Well I love you and hope that you continue to have a wonderful day and a wonderful weeks. Tell Conner and of course Parker that I love them.
Love,
Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment