Sunday, March 3, 2013

E-mail from February 27, 2013

Hello Family, 

I would like to tell you that everything is going great with Vivian. Vivian is excited and her whole family will be coming (well I think her mom, uncle, bother, aunt and sure how many cousins, but a bit). She will be baptized this weekend on March 2nd. :) Literally we are just estatic. It was funny when we asked her to be baptized all we said was will you and she said yes. Of course we finished with the question but she is awesome. I have never known someone who wanted this as badly as her. Our other investigators are doing good. One like I think I said earlier is still waiting to return back to the philopeans. But while she is still here we are finishes up with the lessons. She has a baptism date and was like even if I go home can I still be baptized in the philopeans on that date. This woman reads the book of mormon for two hours everyday and she loves reading the liahona. We are at the beginning with a few of our investigators, but I know that they are doing good. Do not worry I will tell you guys what is happening. It has just been a little struggle for us lately to find investigators, but the people we have been finding are just so elect. We feel blessed for them. 
  Movement exercises well let's hope that it helps. Haha mom will have fun with Zumba. Since it is something she loves to do. 
I am glad Parker continues to do that because he will have a bit of practice when he goes out on a mission. I cannot believe that he will be taking the ACT. I feel he is getting old. Quick question for Parker, are you going to go on your mission right after high school because now you can? Parker you are getting older. Oh, how tall are you know, past 6 feet? We have someone in our ward who we call all the time, but it is good to be reliable. 
  So yesterday and today there has been sun, but the four days before that it was snowing so much. It was interesting to do finding work in the snow again. But strangely in Milan (okay not strange) there was still a good number of people outside for us to talk to even if there is snow. 
Well that is pretty much what happened this week. I hope you all will continue to have an amazing week. I love you lots. 

Love, 

ALi 

No comments:

Post a Comment