Wednesday, March 27, 2013

E-mail from March 27, 2013


The Baptism for Jeremy is this Saturday. So we are really, really excited. The brother of Vivian accepted a baptism date for the 20th of April. We are are thrilled. Well we have been really blessed here in Milan. Where our investigators come from are members and less actives. I know we work hard, but we seem to be having wonderful blessings. For instance yesterday we got a new investigator from a members. He set up a appointment with his friends and told us to be there and so yeah. We have been receiving the majority of our investigators from our new converts. Obviously with Vivian we teach her mom and her brother. We have Carmen (she is a new convert) and we teach her sister. We have less actives we are working with and her sister is our investigator. We are teaching this Italian named Bibi, she became our investigator Saturday and we found her one day in the park (she is awesome), she hopes that this is what she needs. We are working with this woman named Maria (mom she is Spanish  and her family are members (her sisters, mom, etc..) but not her. Anyway we have a few more, but it is awesome. The major part of our lessons are further. We are still trying to find people to have the first lessons with. 
    Right now they opened up other areas. They opened up sister missionaries in the Como area, a city New Venezia and I cannot remember the other. And they made a new zone, the Genova Zone. The work here I believe will explode. :) So that was what I know about that. 
    Parker really wants to drive. The time that it says for us you sent it at is at 4:16 am. So I did not know what time it was there. 
    Dad, here in Milan the only thing that I stress about is not having enough time to see all our investigators, less actives and new converts. Sometimes I think there is so much to do that I am not capable of doing it all. But then at the end of the week everything worked out okay. I do not have anything to whine or complain about. I truly am doing great. I love you all and I will tell you if there is anything. Well I hope that you have a wonderful day. 

Love, 

Ali   




Alison (Sorella Hanson), Vivian (getting baptized), Sorella Eaton



No comments:

Post a Comment