Tuesday, March 26, 2013

E-mail from March 20, 2013

Hello family, 

Haha everything is fine on this end. So I will tell you the good news. Jeremy had her interview yesterday and she is getting baptized next weekend. :) She tried on the dress yesterday and picked out who will be doing the talks and baptizing her. She asked one of the Anziani, Anziano Bartholio. She asked Tina (the member who she is living with to say one of the talks) and she said if she is not coming she was going to drag her to her baptism. Haha it was funny because she did the actions to. Oh I never told you she is only 2 years older than Ashley. She has a 3 year old son in the Philippines, who is living with her mom and she said she wants him to grow in the gospel. So she is asking her mom to take him to the church for her and also to help her mom know about the church too. But I am so excited. Oh I am staying in Milan for another transfer, so I have this wonderful opportunity to see the baptism. This is really awesome because I had the chance to see the whole process. This is a wonderful blessing. Jeremy's wish was for Sorella Eaton and I to be able to be there. 
  We are still teaching Kevin , Vivian's brother and he still is reading and coming to church every Sunday. So everything with him is going well and also with his mother Clara. Their whole family are just wonder. I am sorry I keep forgetting to send you a picture of the baptism. But I will. 
  I had heard about that (about the pope). It was a big issue for a little while. Everyone has their own ideas as to why the pope is now Argentinian  I think Easter might be pretty big here, but I am not sure yet. The only thing that I have seen are all the kindle chocolate eggs. And the kit kat ones. Oh, when Jeremy gets the Holy Ghost will be Easter Sunday. AWESOME!! 
 Please tell daddy happy birthday for me. Or I can just say it now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! 
Well I am glad that everything seems to be going well. And I hope that everything will become less stressful dad. I love you all and it looks like from the pictures that Conner had fun at the pinewood derby. Well hope you have a wonderful day and week. 

Love,

Ali  

No comments:

Post a Comment