Sunday, April 21, 2013

E-mail form April 17, 2013

Hello Family, 

Well so this week has been good. But on a different note I got a cold on Sunday and then on Monday night I lost my voice. But the funny thing is we had a lesson Monday night and in the middle of the lesson my voice completely disappeared so my companion pretty much had to do the talking. Yesterday we tried to conserve my voice so during our lesson I could not talk, but I think today is a little worse. I whisper or do not talk. Well I am just hoping my voice comes back quickly so I can help my companion more in lessons. 
   Haha well you want to know everything that is going on in the mission. Haha, I do not think strange of you, you are my family. For p-day we ended up going to the museum at the castle. There we are lot of different things there. The funny thing was we ran into one of our investigators that we have been trying to get a appointment with for three weeks. And so we fixed an appointment; which was a blessing. But they had a range of things at this museum and yes I did take pictures, but I forgot my camera today sorry. 
  I am glad that the cards got there. I hope that Parker had a good birthday. Well that will be good that dad will be able to be there. I am assuming that the craziness of tax season is now officially over you are happy.  
  Silvia is doing awesome (one of the investigators who went to the conference with us). Yesterday she accepted a baptism date. We are now teaching her and her husband. Her husband asks more questions than anyone I have ever met in my life. But I am glad he has the questions. Well I would like to tell you some of our interesting experiences that we have been having. Last Friday was a interesting day. We had to take a train out to one of our appointments and then return back at exactly the right time or we could not make all of our appointments. Which we some how did. We meet our member and went to a lesson. We got out of that lesson a little later than I thought we would. Then after that lesson had to  take a bus over to Sesto San Giovanni area. You see we were at Cologno centro and the only way to make it in time for that lesson was to take the bus or it would take over a hour in the metro and walking everything combined. But I thought I recognized the the area that we were at  (I was looking outside the bus; this was on our way to Silvia), but I was wrong. We got off the bus and the street that we were at was not even on the map. I felt worse because we were with a member and we had to walk 40 minutes to find the area that we needed to. Okay here is the funny part because I know that I looked like a crazy person doing this. There was no one, I mean no human soul on that street and then we say someone walking on the other side of the street. And I wanted to know how to get to the street; so I started sprinting for this person. And then I yelled at him to stop and he told us how to get to the street. But my companion Sorella Eaton and the member Susanna they just started laughing and me. Anyways we were only 30 minutes late. It could have been worse. But Silvia still wanted us to come. And if we had not been late her husband would not have been there. So it was a blessing in disguise. 
 Do not worry we will take pictures. Parker is going to the Prom that is a weird thought. I mean I am sorry Parker but I cannot believe it.  Well I love you all and hope that you enjoy your week. 

Love, 

Ali. 

No comments:

Post a Comment