Thursday, April 25, 2013

E-mail from April 24, 2013

Hello Family, 

This week news: I can officially talk now and I have not passed the cold to my companion Sorella Eaton. Sorella Eaton and I found out that we are fourth cousins. We were doing a lesson on family history and how to use family new search with Jeremy because she wants to do family work and take names to the temple for baptisms and we used our website and we found a name in common. Anyway officially Dad she is your fourth cousin and my fourth cousin once removed, but we just found it really silly. I forgot to write down, but I will get the full name for you guys. Another awesome event that happened is Kevin got baptized on Sunday. We had to get special permission to have the confirmation right after, but he was. And it took 5 hours for the font to fill. We were so grateful that we filled the font up before church. You see we had the baptism right after church at 5:30. Oh yeah we have church from 2 to 5 and next week we are going to be allowed to use our church again or at least we hope.   Third we were moved into a new apartment  Well it is not a apartment we live in a house and our landlords live above. It is awesome and we kind of needed to move. 

  Yes mom I did sing there one time or three I do not remember how many times. I am glad that everything worked out so well with Ivy; that is awesome. I am always excited to hear stories like that.

  Well the other day we had a crazy time. It was raining like crazy a few times and one day we went outside and it was only sprinkling so we took a little ombrello (umbrella) and we were not equipped for the rain. We thought we would return home after. You see we had to be at Cologno Nord (other end of the green line) last Friday to pick up the contract for the house at 10 am and we did not know where we were going so we left earlier. And they said it would take 10 minutes it ended up talking 2 hours or so and right after we had to go to Gessate (end of the greenline). So we went straight to the appointment, our attire were a sweater (not a jacket) each, open shoes and not an ombrello each (we thought we would have time to pick the items we would need for our lessons). Our landlord saw that we did not have a ombrello and gave us his and then at our lesson the member gave us each a jacket so by the end of the day we were okay. It was just funny that after each thing we did it got better. Any way that was a little crazy day. Well I do not know what else to tell you guys, but I love you and hope all is well. 

Love 

Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment