Friday, April 5, 2013

E-mail from April 3, 2013


Hello Family, 

So I have the photos to send, but the computer I am on today does not work for that. :( So I will send them the next time. The photo with all the other sisters was taken when I did the blitz with the sisters at Torino. Because we went up eariler and the sisters at tornino did not have time to go with us around Torino so the sisters at Colegno did. Which I was completely fine with because we got to see the other sisters. We went on top of this tower that shows you the entire city of Torino, that was where the picture was taken. 
  Jeremy got baptized!! YAY, you have no idea how excited I was for that day. When we were filling up the font we had to refill it four times. The first two times it was completely yellow. It was kind of gross. The third time I did not realize that I had put the water on cold and it was freezing. So we refilled it again on hot, but that ended up being a problem later. The ceremony for the baptism everything went well except one thing. We did not realize how hot the water was. Jeremy asked Anziano Bartholio to baptize her so he went first into the water. He told her not to go into the water. He said it had burned his skin so bad it was hurting. We then tried mixing in the cold water hoping it could at least be tolerable. Eventually it was okay that we could do the baptism, but when she came up out of the water she was steaming. But my favorite part of all was when she bore her testimony. She has such a amazing testimony.
  Oh I have another story to tell you.. So the other P-day we were with the sister from Como and when we went to say good bye(oh we were in the metro area) I gave a hug to sister Beus and my hand hit the ice cream cone in her companions sorella Mccann's hand and it goes flying, the chocolate went everywhere on the floor, her jacket, and we just start laughing. Anyway it might have been one of those experiences you needed to see. 
  For easter we went to eat with one of the Italian families in our ward. It was sort of a last minute thing, they asked us right as church ended and it was nice, because we got to be with a family. We did a bit of work because during the holidays the families are always home. 
  Well I am going to send Conner and Parker their birthday Cards. Oh by the way Conner Happy Early Birthday, I love you and I am sorry my card will be late. Well I hope you guys have a wonderful week. 

Love 
Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment