Wednesday, April 10, 2013

E-mail from April 10, 2013

Family,

Mom at least best buy can save the day. I am gad that you found the games that Conner wanted. What kind of games did he want? I am glad that Conner had a good Birthday!  
  Well today is sunny outside which is nice because it has not been for a little while. But finally we can see the blue sky. Today all the museums in Milan are for free and we are going to another Leonardo da Vinci exhibit. We found out yesterday that it is only open for this week so we are going. 
  So I want to tell you about this amazing experience that happened to my companion and I on Saturday  So we were at General Conference and right before it started we received a call. It was from one of our potentials investigators. She was calling to know when we had church, but because it was general conference we thought we should explain a little before she watched conference so we set up a meeting with her before conference and then went in together after. The thing is three weeks ago we had a appointment with her, but she did not respond so we thought she was not interested and we did not have her full address. But the reason was she left her phone at work,but she is awesome. She said she was looking for something. We will see her tonight. 
  Okay, Kevin, Vivian's brother is getting baptized next week. Sorella Eaton and I cannot believe where the time has gone. I cannot believe it is next week.   I cannot remember which talk is my favorite, because I thought they all were good. I watched it in Italian. It was different and required a bit of my attention, but I understood it. But how was the last hour? Because of the time difference we are not able to watch the last session of conference. It goes from 10 to midnight for us, so that is not possible. 
  I am not sure if I have told you this or not but our church building is going to be closed for the next three weeks or so and we are going to be meeting at Lampugnano. But the really cool thing is our ward mission leader he asked everyone in our ward for hours and times when we would be able to use their houses to have our lessons. Also he is letting us use his and one of our ward missionaries Susana she is awesome is going to let us use her's to. I am just grateful that people are there to help.  Well that seems to be everything that I can remember. I love you all and I hope since tax season will be soon over everything becomes less crazy. 

Love, 

Ali 

Sorella Hanson, Jeremy, Sorella Eaton

Jeremy's baptism

Sorella Gomez and Sorella Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment