Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Email from November 20, 2013

Hey Family, 

Well the thing is if my companion and I continue to treat the area with bleach it will not grow back. So we will continue to do that.  (her apartment has a mold problem that they have to clean often and we asked if it was better)
The world just keeps getting smaller and smaller. Haha sometimes the connections I cannot understand, they just pop out of nowhere. Yup he came into the mission the same time. (We ave a new family in our Ward and the father was Elder Day's Bishop. Elder Day is serving in the Milan, Italy mission and went into the mission at the same time as Alison. We seem to have these crazy connections all the time)

From the last time that I emailed you we had two exchanges. We went to Lodi and Muggiò. Yes Muggiò was a new area that we got as well. When we went to Lodi I was with Sorella Alley (who was in Rimini before) and then in Muggiò I was with Sorella McPeek (a new missionary in the mission). I think I really like doing exchanges because it is fun to work with different people and get to know about them. But with my memory I do not remember all the facts. But when we were in Lodi yesterday we got to pass by this cool castle in one of the small towns and no I did not have my camera to take a picture it is a mental picture now. But one thing I really realized I love doing is placing Books of Mormon and watching them light up. We gave yesterday this 16 year old girl a Book of Mormon on the bus. She had been struggling to know if God exists or not. And she was a little bit confused on how I could believe in him. I explained to her and told her all she need to do was ask him if he exists and read this book and she would know. And she said she would. So one day she will be baptized. 

So we are having this multi cultural activity this Friday. And I cannot wait. All the members are just so excited they are telling us about all their friends they are bringing. And the missionaries also planned on having an activity in two week or so. It will be like a mini olympics. The missionaries in my ward, we all sat down and planned this out and it will be a three ward activity (my companion and I had to inform everyone and make it more detailed), but I am so excited for it. 

But yeah so that has been our week, plan for the activities and other things and all our investigators are awesome. 

Love, 

Ali 

Cleaning the mold
Sorella Carter, Sorella Hanson, Sorella Heupel, Sorella Bucco
The mold in the apartment
 

Carving the pumpkin





1 comment:

  1. I don't remember if I asked you if you know Sister Tara Pearce. She is from our ward in Provo. I really enjoy enjoy your letters. So glad you can serve. Love Aunt Joyce

    ReplyDelete