Friday, December 28, 2012

E-mail from December 26, 2012

Hello, 

Haha I know I just talked with you guys last night but I did not have the change to tell you about our investigators and what happened this week or the corse I took last Friday. So let me begin with the Course, the 5 hour long course. So my companion could not come in with me, so she went and taught lessons with another member so that she would not be sitting by herself. Anyway the course. The people were monotone. I felt like I was going to sleep from the begining, but I had to keep myself awake. I was in the course with a bunch of Africans. The people who producted the film spoke about the articles of the government, why they have the government they do, facism and I thought are the africans understanding. Okay I know that it sounds bad, but in truth they do not speak english very well and they do not know alot of english words, so they really would not know what was happening. Well the course ended 40 minutes earlier than it should have and everyone was leaving, so we had to get permission for the Anziani Burger (one of the senior missionaries) to pick me up. So I had to wait in the dark by myself for like 10 minutes. It was a little strange to be by myself, since I am always with someone. But then he picked me up and we went to the lesson that my companion was at with his wife Grazie (I was at their apartment yesterday for christmas). Oh we had brown sugar roasted ham, yams, pastries, apple pie, potatoes, veges, fruit, this italian dessert thing with bread and other stuff. It was like a italian American Christmas dinner. But good. So we have a few progressing investigators. But I do not have time to explain them I will write you it. I love you all ciao. 

Love 

Ali. 

No comments:

Post a Comment