Sunday, December 9, 2012

E-mail from December 5, 2012

Hey Family, 

I actually have no idea what this class is. It is just based on information from the government. I really hope it does not take me 6 hours. On the 21 of Novemeber our ward is having a ward christmas party so I hope that I will be able to go, but if the class goes to long I cannot. This are going alright. I think as the weather changes and since it is starting to get cold here it is harder to continue. But do not worry I do, I mean why is it when it gets cold it spirits can be a little down. I just try and go out. I think it is harder around the holidays. But I think I will be okay. Haha I love the picture of Conner infront of the Christmas tree he is so funny. I love the kid. I like how you guys are wearing shorts, kind of makes me a little jealous that it is that hot, there. The other day when we were outside, we were just so excited to get inside and have our toes defraust, haha. Well at least we know he will not be a fraid of roller coasters. I have not recieved his letter yet, but the office probably has. You see I normally do not get mail until after like 3 weeks or so. But I cannot wait to see it!! I bet he worked hard on it! Tell him I love him and Parker. Well I sent off a letter Monday, that has my letter from last week and the week before. Sorry I am so bad at sending them off. 
  I am excited to see what is in the box. Haha I bet it was a hassel I am sorrry. Mom I will love what ever you get me. Parker is just a social person what can you except. Haha. Wow that is amazing that they donated $1000 dollars worth. I bet that made it easier for you guys to do this project. It is always a blessing when other people help out and you guys are doing a good thing. 
  Do night worry I will try and take as many as I am can. Oh we are going to this dome thing on the top of the hill today, I bet it will have a great view. Trust I have, the bike is pink. And it is funny when it creeks. 
  Parker needs to tell me of his experiences he has with the missionaries and what he thinks of it. I am glad that he helps. It is sometimes hard to cordinate with members to get them to lessons and I know that it is a large help when there is a member present. Because the testimony of a member means a lot to a investigator and truly helps them to progress. 
I am able to call you guys on Christmas day. So it is still a little while, but I am so excited. That is amazing that there are a lot more. They said that we will start to see the effects in February. So I cannot wait, they call it the hastening of the work. And I get to be a part of it. 
  Remember me talking about Gloria last week, well she is just amazing. We only get to see her once a week, but it is so worth it. We taught he husband with her last saturday and we watched the Joseph smith film. We watched it i tagalic, because they were able to understand it better. But after the film she told us that she knows the film is true. And then excempted a baptism date!! I love this woman. Each time we go to her house she has pizza for us, so I think that I should just not eat lunch until I get to her house on saturday. But last week was a really hard week for us. All our lessons fell through so it made this lesson that much better. We had a first lesson with this African 18 year old on monday. And in the middle of reading the book of mormon he just asked us if he could have this book. And said that he will read the entire book. The funny thing was we met him a month ago and were not able to see him and then he called us asking to meet with us because he wanted to know about the church. We meet the amazing man named Fernando from shrilanka, we gave him to the anziani because his wife worked at night but he has good potential for them. Well if I think of anything else I will put it in the letter. I love you all alot!! 

Love 

Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment