Tuesday, January 22, 2013

E-mail from January 16, 2013


Family , 
No, I had not received  your letter last time. I guess it was because of the pictures. I was a little curious on why the email did not come. But now I got it.  Oh so is she blond? Because I think if I say a picture of here I would remember her. Maybe just tell me what the sister looks like and then I would remember. I am sorry, that I cannot. So I think that it is amazing he won! HAHa I loved the picture of the trophey. I heard you need to tell me how conner does. I what to know!! 
   So The girls name is Vivian, but the baptism did not happen, because she has not come to church. So many things happen and she was not able to, but she will at least we hope Sunday. Elena she is awesome. We will see her again tomorrow. I want to tell you of Jimena. She is the mosat amazing 13 year old. She has come to church twice and she will be baptized on the 2 of febbraio. We taught her a lesson last friday and sunday. But last friday she bore her testimony of the book of mormon. She Said that she loves the 10th chapter of mormon. She said that she prayed and that she felt it was true. She said she felt butterflies in her stomach and she said that was her answer. Then on sunday she said during her prayer thank you heavenly father for bring me joy in my life from this and happiness and I would like my mother and sister to know this to. She is already part of the young women. There is a activity and she is goingm I think it is saturday. The young women in the ward are awesome. And she was a referral from a member two weeks ago. I am just so excited for her. And I just love teaching her. We have found some amazing people though. We meet this woman Jackline last saturday and she was in the area book and we felt like calling her. So we met with her and she has a real desire to come back and learn. She said that she has missed this. And well we are going to start from the beginning with her.  Oh this week has been funny, there have been I believe fashion shows near our house. So it was kind of weird, everyone of the streets were like the stars are here, they are in the streets. Sorella Gomez and I were like okay. And we had to get to the tram and I forget the name of the people who take pictures like crazy of the stars, well they had taken over the street to get to the tram. And we almost missed our tram because of the people. Then we were on another tram going to a place to do finding work and we taked with these people from japan and haha they asked us if we were here for the fashion show. Hahaha we looked down at ourselves and I think we about laughed and said no, we are missionaries etc, etc... But it is a interesting time. Mom and Dad I have never talked to so many people in my life! It is awesome!!!!!! 
  Oh I thought I should tell you that I can pretty much understand and communicate in italian. YAY, now with spanish because we teach a few lessons in spanish (well sorella gomez does and I just teach in italian during these lessons), but I can understand a lot! It is pretty amazing! 
I needed to buy a pair of boots two weeks ago, because my boots got messed up from the water. Then I needed to buy tights. In with sorella Oakes we would pay for our resturants that we would eat out there with our cards, but in Milano we do not eat out much and we use our mission cards because in the white handbook it says we can, so from now on I guys we will not be using ours. So do not worry about that. I will only use it for clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment