Thursday, January 31, 2013

Email from January 30, 2013


Ciao  Family,
I had not seen pictures of them yet, oh they are so cute!! I love them. This week we had all our less actives we are working with at church and we have 6. So it was awesome. I was so happy. One day this week it had snowed and was quite cold and we had a lesson with one of our investigators and after we had planned to do casa time and it was funny. We knew we had planned it but it was so cold and we did not want to. But of course we did and we got into a house and taught a lesson to two families (only the women were home with their children). So we were really thinking that if we did not remain there we would not have found them. And another lady told us to come back with a turkish book of mormon. I hope we have that one. We have a few in different languages.
  Yeah spanish and italian are pretty similar. The funny thing is in lessons with our investigators they do have in spanish and half in italian. It is funny because I think my brain now thinks it wants to understand every language so when we hear different languages, I can feel myself straining to understand. haha, but yeah when you talk to one day in spanish I probably can understand.
  Yeah Torino, it is quite large. They have a very nice metro system because it was made for the olympics when they were there, so it is new. And there are a lot of people, the buildings are nice. I do not know what else to say. If you asked my questions I could tell you. Oh there is this really tall building that we saw and people go up to the top and you see can see all of Torino and take pictures. But the centro is nice. It has a lot of the old buildings what you would probably picture as italy.
  Well I am glad that Parker s project is almost done. I did not even know that Tio Jose was dating someone. Well I am glad he found someone.
   Tell Conner thank you for the wonderful prayers. I love you all and I hope that you all are safe as well. Well enjoy your week, I know this is not really as early as usually but it is here. Love you
Love
Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment