Sunday, May 19, 2013

E-mail from May 15, 2013


Hey Family, 

Well I loved having the chance to speak with you on Sunday as well. And I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. Our week has started out good. I want to tell you of a wonderful miracle that happened the other and I know you will probably think that it is a strange on but I thought it was cool. So after we skyped we went and took the tram home and it turns out that we took the tram at the point when the last tram comes; which I had no idea when the tram would stop. The thing is that the tram only took us one stop and then we had to get off and walk home. We walked for 40 minutes home or so; which was not to bad, but the only way we knew how to get home was because one of the other sisters (oh I never said that I live in four, so we have the other sister missionaries with us; maybe I did say that oh well) knew the way. So Yesterday after our lesson we realized that we had missed the last tram and had to walk home because we had taken the route before we knew exactly how to get home and it was a blessing that we missed it the other day. 
  I want to tell you about other miracle. We have this wonderful lady that we are teaching and her name is Sara. Sister Gillette met her, her first week and had one appointment with her then she disappeared; stopped answering etc. We saw her in passing the other day because we took the wrong bus and a old man had to help us get back to the tram station. I said hi to the random lady which turned out not to be for Sorella Gillette  it was Sara, and we set up a time to met her and then she could not, but she was calling us and texting us telling us she still wanted to meet us. Then on Monday we were heading to another one of our appointments and she starts calling us from across the street. And we go over to her and she was so excited to see us and we had our appointment with her yesterday. She is so amazing. I have never heard someone pray like her. She said thank you in her pray for Joseph Smith. It was absolutely astounding. 

Ylenia, who is getting baptized next week on the 25th. We had the word of wisdom lesson with her and we knew that she had a problem with drinking tea, but she just said she would substitute orange juice instead, like it was not even a big deal. We were so excited!!!!! 

Tell Conner thank you for all the prayers. Tell him that I love him and he is just awesome. And Parker I love you too. 

Well I love you all and I hope that your week is going well. Oh you probably know this but my companion Gillette is a convert and her mom has a baptism date for the 15th of June so we are really excited for her mom. Well I thought that would be cool for you guys to know. 

Love 

Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment