Thursday, May 30, 2013

E-mail from May 29, 2013


Hello Family,
Her baptism went so well. She was so excited. It was just awesome. I forgot to bring the cord to plug into the computer. Sorry next time I will give you the photos. I know that I say that all the time, but I mean it :). The thing that was cool on Sunday when she received the Holy Ghost we had a good number of investigators in Church to watch it. Her mom and her sister came.

 I am glad that she found you. Yes I told her to find you. (Alison gave her new convert our Facebook name and she found us and now we are friends on Facebook)

These last few days have been kind of crazy. Oh I want to tell you about this funny story. Okay more of a scary dramatic story. Well the other day we were coming out of a lesson and I swatted away a bug. Oh a fly as I thought. Then a minuted later I fill something in my shirt. I look down and a bee had fallen down my shirt. I try as quickly as possible to get it out without being stung. But the bee stung me right in my chest(where my sternum is) and I turn to my companion and was like we need to get to the hospital now. The pain was excruciating and I believed that I got the stinger out. But we call someone to find out where the nearest hospital was and no one would answer!!! Finally someone answered and said where is was. But we would have to walk 30 minutes to get there. So yeah, but it turns out I think my allergy might have died away. Because I was okay. The next three days it was still hurting and I was completely confused why. Then on the third day we took a flashlight to it and found out the the stinger was still in my chest and that was what was causing all the pain. So eventually we got it, with a needle. It hurt. But that was my near death not really but scary moment. Now I am okay.

Love,
ali

No comments:

Post a Comment