Wednesday, May 8, 2013

E-mail from May 8, 2013


Alison's new companion is Sorella Kassandra Gillette, from Las Vegas, Nevada.  She also has a blog so it will be great to follow her blog. http://sorellagillette.blogspot.com.


Hello Family, 

Mom, why are you doing a commercial? You are going to be on T.V, haha that just sounds strange. I have not got the package yet, but I should get it next week at one of our meetings we are having for the Zone, so do not worry. Parker's going to be starting working on his papers, that is strange. I sent you the names of the people on how we are related, it is through her mom's side. 
  I am not sure when we are doing the Skype  It should be in the afternoon for me, which might be in the morning for you guys. I am sorry I do not know when you guys have church so I hope it is not during church. I think it is 4 or 5 my time. Which means it would be 10 or 11.  
  I am officially in Bergamo. I arrived here last Thursday  so I have been here for a little bit. We are teaching a Italian called Ylenia and she is so awesome. I like love her. Every time we go over there she just progresses so much. I found out that we can have bikes, but we do not. My companion is Sorella Gillette she is in her second transfer so I am finishing training her. She has just as much energy as me. Haha which is awesome. She is from Las Vegas and is a convert to the church of 7 years. We make a good team at least so I have seen so far. She knows this city. Guys I have almost been here a week and I really do not understand where that went. 
  Yesterday we got lost and it was pouring rain (we did not think it would rain because it was sunny and then it did) and when we got to the English class we were laughing and drenched. It was interested; obviously we forgot the umbrellas. But I am excited to be able to talk with you guys; I love and I can tell you more things on Sunday. 

Love, 

Ali 

Kevin's baptism

Kevin's baptism




Kevin's family

Alison at a river in Milan


An interesting work of art

No comments:

Post a Comment