Thursday, May 23, 2013

Email from May 22, 2013

Hello Family, 

Yeah everything is going well. The sisters who live in my apartment are Sister Gjika, Sister Nelson and then my companion and me. It is different because at the end of the day we get excited about each others work. 
So Ylenia is getting baptized this Saturday!! And we talked about the temple the other day and she got excited to go to the temple one day. We have not been able to see Sara, but we will see her this Friday. I would like to tell you about this awesome experience that we had the other day. Sorella Gillette and I had to wait for one hour at a bus stop and this teenage couple came up. For me it has always been hard talking to the teenagers. No offense Parker,  it is hard when talking about the gospel with them. But we did and we just started talking and for half an hour taught the plan of salvation at this bus stop. And the bus was even late which gave us enough time to get their numbers. But when we talked about the plan of salvation that was what got them interested. And then 20 minutes after that there was another teenager Valeria who we talked to and she was interested. These days the work seems to be going up and we are finding people. 
  I am glad to hear that your recitals went well. Oh so I guess my piano skills are getting used in this ward. I play sometimes in Sacrament. Well this week has been really good and I love you all and I hope that you all are doing well. 

Love

Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment