Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Email from October 16, 2013

Hey family,
So good news I am staying in Milano Navigli for another transfer with Sorella Heupel. We are excited to have the opportunity to continue to work together.
Sister training leaders, they opened up another one for this next transfer so officially next transfer there will be 14.  They opened up a new one, is Lugano (Switzerland for the next transfer), They opened one in Rimini. 

Lodi was so cool. I was will Sorella Harward. I have done two other blitz with her so it is cool. I was on the bikes again. It is funny how that works out. The thing is the bike that I used was way to high. The companion of Sorella Harward is so tall and then there is me and I am yes taller than almost all Italians but Americans are tall. So It was a interesting combination with me and the bike. In Lodi we taught an amazing lesson. She almost accepted the baptism hard question. But one day she will accept it. 

The work here in Milano has been picking up. You remember that family that you told me about and how they know your friends well they have been the biggest help in our missionary work here. They give us names of less active, inactive, friends to work with it. We have been finding amazing people. God is truly helping us through members, investigators, new converts to find people to teach.  M just disappeared so we will try in the future after a bit of time.
So yesterday was a day of miracles. We were teaching a lesson and the member offered to take us to the bus stop, so we get in the car with her and then she ends up taking us the 20 minutes in the car to the other town and we made it on time to our lesson. Then, we had that lesson, it went great, got a new investigator and after they offered to take us home because they were going towards Milan. We were just in time for everything. It was a tender mercy from the Lord. 

Okay so I have not officially gotten the packages, but I asked the assistenti and they said that my packages are in the office and I should be getting them soon. 

I hope that you are all well. 

Love,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment